To where? Zigguart, 144 Cuba Street, Wellington.
What can I find? A wide range of classic and modern vintage garments, shoes & accessories.
Pour-quoi? Mixing vintage with newer pieces can be really fun & make your outfit stand
What can I find? A wide range of classic and modern vintage garments, shoes & accessories.
Pour-quoi? Mixing vintage with newer pieces can be really fun & make your outfit stand
out. Quality materials and handmade is frequent.
Q&A with: Kate Byron, the lovely owner of Zigguart.
Do you like Wellington Style?
I love Wellington and the originality-in London people stick closer to trends, while here people dress to what suits them. They will take trends and adapt it to their own style and that's refreshing
What is your advice for creating a great outfit?I love Wellington and the originality-in London people stick closer to trends, while here people dress to what suits them. They will take trends and adapt it to their own style and that's refreshing
Try it on first- you cannot judge if something is right on you just by the coat-hanger. Take a chance, and don't be afraid to ask your shop assistant for help.
What do you wear a lot of?
I don't have a particular era, I like to dress how I feel- it's more of what I'm in the mood for.
How big a part has fashion played in your life?
I grew up with my mum making our clothes, and she and dad were always style conscious. I used to have my own label called Ripe clothing in Wellington
I grew up with my mum making our clothes, and she and dad were always style conscious. I used to have my own label called Ripe clothing in Wellington
![]() |
| Photo courtesy of Ziggurat |

No comments:
Post a Comment