Thursday, February 28, 2013

Music & High Tea!


Busking in the City



 I had a chat to Lukas Jury, 19 who has been playing music for over 10 years! He moved here 3 years ago from Germany and is also studying at Victoria University


  















 

















Why do you make music?

It is something I've always loved and lived for. I make more money busking and Wellingtonians appreciate good  music!


What are some of your favourite bands/films?

Bon Iver, Silver Lining, Play books

What is in your opinion a difference of style between England and Wellington?

I don't like English style- in Wellington you can wear what you want- it's okay to dress comfortably. England is not as accepting- it can be quite violent. here it is more relaxed.


Thanks for your time!
Listen to his music here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8axOA67Hap4
And keep updated on the facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lukas-Jury-Guitar/227792497248921?fref=ts







High Tea Please

 Martha's Pantry is the perfect place to relax and catch up with friends over tea!

276 Cuba Street


India-right, Chelsea -left. Friends enjoying high tea together.


 







Have a lovely weekend!


Nina x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Very nice blog, keep up the good work, and hope to meet you soon!

    ReplyDelete